Startup problem

Francois Martin bug.martin96 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 15:21:29 CEST 2015

The state of  the parameter "NoNewPrivileges" in amavis startup is already in "false"
Best Regards
 Martin

[Unit]
Description=Amavisd-new is an interface between MTA and content checkers.
Documentation=http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#doc
After=network.target
Wants=clamd at amavisd.service
Wants=postfix.service

[Service]
Type=forking
User=amavis
Group=amavis
PIDFile=/var/run/amavisd/amavisd.pid
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/amavisd -c /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf
ExecReload=/usr/sbin/amavisd -c /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf reload
Restart=on-failure
PrivateTmp=true
NoNewPrivileges=false

[Install]