SQL backend for DKIM

Christian Schwarz me at cschwarz.com
Sun Jan 25 22:31:52 CET 2015

Hi,

I am in the final steps of configuring my mail setup. What’s left on the list are DKIM signatures.
Since I already use Amavis, I figured I would use it’s integrated DKIM signing capabilities.

However, my setup is designed to do all domain-specific configuration in a SQL database.
For @$local_domain_maps, I used @lookup_sql_dsn and $sql_select_policy.

But I cannot find any similar options for DKIM.

Is anything like that on the roadmap? And: where can I find a roadmap?
Furthermore: is there any developer documentation available that would make contributing easier?

Thanks,

Chris