Custom spam_kill_level

Antoine Nguyen tonio at ngyn.org
Wed Jul 4 15:38:17 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I'm trying to configure a custom spam_kill_level for a specific domain
using an SQL policy but amavis doesn't want to apply it. I've already
define a custom spam_tag2_level using the same method and it works fine.
(example: tag2=1000, kill=1010)

I've tested with the GTUBE sample message. The message is put into
quarantine and here is what I can see into the headers:

tests=[ALL_TRUSTED=-1, DNS_FROM_RFC_DSN=0.001, GTUBE=1000] autolearn=no

*tag2=1000* corresponds to my custom value
*kill=6.9* corresponds to the default value but should be (from my point
of view) equal to 1010

Does the *spam_kill_level* field differs from the others ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Antoine Nguyen
Modoboa developer