Messages incorrectly getting quarantined

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Tue Jan 10 00:41:55 CET 2012

On 1/9/12 4:13 PM, Fugtruck wrote:

> I have a Postfix+Amavisd-new+Spamassassin setup that has been working
> fine for some time now.  Lately though I've had one particular sender
> having messages being quarantined as SPAM, despite the spam score
> being well below the sa_kill_level.  Here is the content analysis
> details from one of the messages.  Could anyone give me some pointers
> on where to begin troubleshooting this?  I am at bit of a loss as to
> what is causing this.

really, not enough to go on.  according this below, it was NOT quarantined.
this is worrysome though:

0.6 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag

its almost like the email is trashed, that amavisd isn't seeing the
whole email.

why not post the whole message (get it out of quarantine), post it to
pastebin.con and send the url here.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000