amavis "fails to parse" 'uridnsbl_skip_domain ...' in spamassassin local config ?

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Wed Apr 11 19:12:06 CEST 2012

Benny wrote:

> suggest changes is to make sa_siteconfigPATH be the modified zimbra
> spamassassin site DIR and let the layout be same as spamassassin uses
> in the rest of world, that way its working with spamd as well

Right. I was wondering too why the salocal.cf needs to be specified
explicitly, instead of being picked up automatically as one of the
files in a site rules dir (SA default /etc/mail/spamassassin).

Seems the /opt/zimbra/conf/ could qualify as a site rules dir,
although there are other unrelated .cf files there, so the
SpamAssassassin-specific .cf files would need to be moved to its
own dedicated directory. Something like the following could be
more in line with the usual SpamAssassin installations:

mkdir /opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin-site-rules
ln -s /opt/zimbra/conf/salocal.cf /opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin-site-rules/

Then in amavisd.conf:

$sa_configpath = '/opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin';
$sa_siteconfigpath = '/opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin-site-rules';
$sa_userprefs_file = '/opt/zimbra/conf/sauser.cf';

(instead of $sa_userprefs_file, the sauser.cf file could also be
moved to or linked from the /opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin-site-rules/)