found some warning on maillog

Watthanachai Kekhua watthanachai at ntt.co.th
Wed Apr 11 13:39:49 CEST 2012

Dear Mark,

	Thank you very much for your message and guide ,
	I already checked and see some users have "amavisSpamTagLevel = undef" in ldap data.

	If I input some value into this config , the warning will fix . Right ?

Please do not hesitate to contact us , If you have any questions .
Best Regards.
#  Watthanachai KEKHUA (Golf)
#  SYSTEM ENGINEER
#  Tel: 02-2367227 Ext. 3155
#  Direct Line Tel: 02-2366395
#  NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.