sa_userconf_maps and sa_username_maps syntax question

Renato Botelho rbgarga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:17:51 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Mark Martinec
<Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si> wrote:
> Matt,
>
>> I examined the patch file that was presented and
>> I have to go a different direction. Since required_score is somewhat
>> handled already via the policy system (although users cannot specify their
>> own 'score' they can indeed change policies, which in turn affects score),
>> I think I'm going to focus on per-user Bayes.
>
> Makes sense, per-user Bayes is much more efficient than per-user
> SpamAssassin preferences/config.

Hello Mark,

I understand that it's more efficient, but, in some scenarios you *need* to
need user the powers to select their own required_score. That was the reason
i wrote that patch.

Do you see any real problem on the changed i made? I mean, do you think
it could break something?

And since amavisd-new is a one-file program, and this is a really big file, do
you consider applying this patch if it don't break anything? I'm asking because
maintain a custom patch for a so big file is a hard task sometimes.

Regards
--
Renato Botelho