Forward quarantined mail without releasing or deleting it.

Noel Jones njones at
Wed Nov 16 03:25:33 CET 2011

On 11/15/2011 7:00 PM, Zhang Huangbin wrote:
> Dear all,
> Is it possible to forward an quarantined mail to specified postmaster without releasing or deleting it? I didn't find related info in doc README.protocol.
> Thanks for your time. :)
> ----
> Zhang Huangbin
> iRedMail: Open Source Mail Server Solution for Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
> CentOS, Scientific Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE, FreeBSD:

You release it to an alternate recipient.  The original recipient
will not receive it, the message will remain in quarantine and can
be released again as necessary.

amavisd-release quarantine-id [secret-id] recipient at

  -- Noel Jones