Notify Sender when a virus is detected

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Mon May 23 19:49:24 CEST 2011

On 5/23/11 1:35 PM, Damien Robinet wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm looking how to send notification to the sender when a virus is detected.

90% of all viruses use a forged from address.. you will be notifying the
wrong person if this is for external senders.

please let us know your ip address blocks so we can blacklist you now
for backscattering all those forged viruses back to people who didn't
send them.

it will save us the trouble of reporting you to your ISP and having you
blacklisted at backscatter.org.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine