hi! issues with soft whitelist / amavis / SA

Bailey, Damian S. baileyds at lcps.k12.va.us
Wed May 11 15:00:20 CEST 2011

Mark,

I made your changes to my 50-user (changed the email addresses to
lowercase) and restarted amavis, but to no avail.  It's as though the SA
score isn't being influenced.

I'll look into the other options you suggest as well.  Thank you!

If it matters, I'm using mailsend.exe to create this email from a
Windows Server command line.  It's using my Postfix box as its SMTP
server. (I don't see why this would be important, but had to through it
in there)

Damian Bailey | baileyds at lcps.k12.va.us
Lead Technician | LCPS Technology
540.894.4373x8220