hi! issues with soft whitelist / amavis / SA

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Tue May 10 22:34:37 CEST 2011

On 5/10/11 4:25 PM, Bailey, Damian S. wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> I've been working with amavis for over a year now, and haven't really had to fine tune it much.  That being said, I've recently found the need to "whitelist" a local email address as it goes through my filter and gets quarantined as spam; however, the mail is legitimate.

use SA, 'whitelist_rcvd_from' or something like that, in local.cf.

or, you whitelist the email address spammers will use.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine