Spamassassin configuration files not working

Jimmi jimmi at libero.it
Thu May 5 15:57:26 CEST 2011

 On Thu, 05 May 2011 11:46:41 +0200, Jimmi wrote:
> I have 1.766 lines to read: if I find anything I'll tell you :)

 After few tests I got something:
 - SA is reading MySQL db, at least AWL and Bayesean db. Not userpref,
 at least there is no evidence of it, and for this reason no blacklist is
 implemented; I must check it better and in case add the correct lines to
 /etc/amavis/conf.d/50-user.
 - SA access the AWL and Bayesean DBs with username 'amavis', therefore
 does not consider the records with other usernames. Perhaps I must also
 enable user preferences, I shall learn how.

 At least I have something to work on :)

 Thanks everybody
--
 jimmi