how to enable notification to the virus sender user

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at
Thu Mar 31 18:07:05 CEST 2011

On 3/31/11 11:52 AM, kshitij mali wrote:
> HI all
> I am using postfix with amavid-new2.6.4 rpm based software.
> i have given @final_virus_destine= bounce;
> and also added $warnvirussender=1 ;
> but still senders are not getting virus DSN.
good, as soon as they do, you will start to get blacklisted.

can you please post your netblocks ip addresses so that we may blacklist
you preemptively  for bouncing viruses back to the forged users?

> Please help me to enable the DSN for virus sender email adress .
> Regards,
> Kshitij
> Linux admin
> orange business services.
> foreplayboy at <mailto:foreplayboy at>

Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
d: 561-948-2259
ISN: 1259*1300
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine

For Information please see