Amavis Quarantine Viewer

Olav olav at
Tue Mar 29 19:01:37 CEST 2011

Dear Amavis people,

Like you, I am also using amavisd-new (on my home/family mail server)
and I wanted an easy interface to handle the quarantined messages. I
knew vaguely of MailZu but I felt like building something simple for
myself. In spite of my questionable abilities as a PHP-programmer, I
believe it turned out nice enough. So I am calling it "Amavis Quarantine
Viewer" and I would like to invite people to take a look at it, and
perhaps try it out and tell me what they think:

It does not handle user quarantine folders, only a central quarantine
for the server which is what I use.

Thanks for your attention.

Olav <olav at>