Can't locate version/vpp.pm?
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Mon Mar 21 13:31:46 CET 2011
On 3/21/11 8:28 AM, Michael Scheidell wrote:
> On 3/21/11 8:20 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
>> fetch_modules: error loading optional module Mail/SPF.pm:
>> Can't locate version/vpp.pm in @INC (@INC contains: lib
> interesting.. what version of Mail::SPF do you have?
> did you just upgrade to perl 5.12?
googling for vpp.pm suggests some problems involved in borked upgrades
of perl, or borked upgrades of XS related pm's.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
* Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the amavis-users