Can't locate version/vpp.pm?
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Mon Mar 21 13:28:48 CET 2011
On 3/21/11 8:20 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> fetch_modules: error loading optional module Mail/SPF.pm:
> Can't locate version/vpp.pm in @INC (@INC contains: lib
interesting.. what version of Mail::SPF do you have?
did you just upgrade to perl 5.12?
I just checked and don't have vpp.pm on any of our systems.
and a grep of Mail/SPF.pm doesn't show it looking for it.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
* Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the amavis-users