Fw: Amavis support

ssebbale charles ssebbschar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 14:11:33 CET 2011

--- On Tue, 3/15/11, Charles Ssebbaale <cssebbaale at ntvuganda.co.ug> wrote:

From: Charles Ssebbaale <cssebbaale at ntvuganda.co.ug>
Subject: Amavis support
To: "ssebbale charles" <ssebbschar at yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 6:08 AM

Dear Team,
We have a Mac OS X server 10.4.11 .All of a sudden I can no longer
send/receive mails. My queue is growing big in server admin:
Posting is: delivery temporarily suspended: "connect to
127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1];connection refused"
How can I know that it is the Amavis which is holding the mail in the
queue?.
How do I update my amavis? I saw an archive of amavis(*.tar.gz) how do I
point to it on my desktop and then extract it ?. What foder do I post the
extracted config files?
Advise me or send me the terminal commands I will implement them ...

Rgds
Charles
NTV Uganda
Uganda Kampala