amavis crashing in Natty

Scott Kitterman amavis at
Sun Mar 13 15:54:05 CET 2011

Patrick Ben Koetter <p at> wrote:

* Scott Kitterman <amavis at>: > Thanks. I'll check it later today and get it uploaded (assuming it's not > already there). Another, yet simplier idea: User amavis is not permitted to read the files in /etc/amavis/conf.d/. This would certainly make a reload fail. p at rick -- All technical questions asked privately will be automatically answered on the list and archived for public access unless privacy is explicitely required and justified. saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH): <>;

I don't think amavisd-new has an apparmor profile, but I'll check that too.

Scott K