amavis crashing in Natty

Scott Kitterman amavis at
Sun Mar 13 13:51:29 CET 2011

Patrick Ben Koetter <p at> wrote:

* Florian Effenberger <floeff at>: > I just discovered some woes with amavis on Natty. Maybe someone can > confirm, so a fix could make it right into the release: > I think this goes back to a problem in Net::Server, which doesn't kill old processes correctly when /etc/init.d/amavis force-reload has been executed. Marc posted a fix for this to the (old) list. p at rick -- All technical questions asked privately will be automatically answered on the list and archived for public access unless privacy is explicitely required and justified. saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH): <>;

I thought I checked when that was discussed and Natty had the fixed version. Which version do we need (or even better, please point me at the patch again and I'll do a code check)?

Scott K