Strange things....

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Sun Mar 13 13:04:10 CET 2011

* Patrick Ben Koetter <p at state-of-mind.de>:
> * Lyn St George <lyn at zolotek.net>:
> > On Friday 11 March 2011 09:17:44 Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > > This has been discussed before - filter using the "List-*" headers, e.g.

> > >         \(amavisd-new\)" <amavis-users.amavis.org>
> >
> > Didn't see that discussion - guess those mails were dumped as being
> > unidentified.  Have to say I find it a little odd though that a list dedicated
> > to email manipulation is the only one I have that doesn't identify itself in
> > the subject line. Was there a particular reason for this?
>
> Please see:
> <http://lists.amavis.org/pipermail/amavis-users/2011-March/000020.html>

For those too lazy to lookup how to filter the list with sieve use this
example to start with. It puts the message into folder "amavis-users" if the
List-ID:-header contains "amavis-users.amavis.org":

require "fileinto";
if header :contains "List-Id" "<amavis-users.amavis.org>" {
    fileinto "amavis-users";
    stop;
}

p at rick