MySQL and user prefs

Sergey Levchenko kazak.sergey72 at
Sun Mar 13 09:23:57 CET 2011

 Very sorry for bothering the community,but I'm having troubles with one
thing in AmaVis configuration, ( It's important for me and I can't find
answer anywhere for about two weeks):

How to make my AmaVis to use per-recipient  MySQL userprefs for
SpamAssassin, or some sort of globalized scores for my domain?

Can I make some SQL tables for example "ruleset" which will contain fields:
and what I should do to force AmaVis to use  these tables on SpamAssassin?

Many thanks in advance,Sergey Levchenko.