[AMaViS-user] NOTICE: TRANSFERRING THE amavis-user MAILING LIST

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Mon Mar 7 18:35:29 CET 2011

Alayne,

> Thanks for doing the move.
> Could you please have the new list prepend [AMaViS-user] (or something
> similar like [Amavis-Users]) to the beginning of each subject line, as the
> old list did?
> [...]
> I don't care what the text of the tag is -- just that it exists. Make it
> shorter i.e. [Amavis].

As Giampaolo correctly stated, modifying the Subject breaks existing
DKIM signatures. We wanted to follow the bright examples of the
postfix-users and the users at spamassassin.apache.org mailing lists,
which have a long tradition of transparency, not breaking signatures.

Please use the:
header field for classification to subfolders, or the To and Cc,
or resubscribe with an e-mail address containing a dedicated address
extension (plus addressing) and let your mailer move messages
addressed such an address to a dedicated folder.