AV timeout?

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Wed Jun 29 15:47:09 CEST 2011

On 6/29/11 3:36 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

>> but, if clamav hung on the primary (like it has done twice since
>> upgrading to 0.97.1),
> Ah, it's happening to you as well? Happened here twice or three times
> already :(

I have attached a patch, for freebsd, cd ../ports/security/clamav/files
put this attached patch there (its against clamav 0.97.1)

it should remove this:

<http://git.clamav.net/gitweb?p=clamav-devel.git;a=commitdiff;h=bbfe830c935837cfc357541cb307a7b863394abb;hp=d9ff9e65080d7c70de722e174d365d3b2cb312d3>

see if that helps.

--