ipv6 testing

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Tue Jun 7 13:08:45 CEST 2011

Benny Pedersen wrote:
> postfix 2.8.3 and ipv6 postscreen fails for me, postfix 2.7.4 works
> its fails with locking db for postscreen here, if just ipv4 it works

Strange. It's worth resolving it,

Patrick Domack wrote:
> Odd, I haven't had any issues with postscreen on several systems,
> running 2.8.3 also.

Same here, I don't remember any problems there.

Scott Kitterman wrote:
> We're making a big push on IPv6 readiness in this Ubuntu development cycle,

You may want to check the RIPE-501 document, especially the
'Requirements for "host" equipment' section. These requirements are
starting to be seen more frequently in tenders for new equipment,
either by referring to individual RFCs, or jointly as a ref to RIPE-501:

  http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-501