sender-quarantine/recip-quarantine questions

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Wed Jun 1 21:26:31 CEST 2011

In looking further through how to set up quarantining, it looks like while
sender-quarantine and recip-quarantine are both defined in amavisd, there
are no corresponding "$sender_quarantine_to", "$recip_quarantine_to",
"$sender_quarantine_maps", and "$recip_quarantine_maps" variables.  I've
been walking through the Amavis code and the custom module that Mark
suggested I use, and it seems this is the critical problem for creating the
setup I need -- Archiving all mail to and from a particular user to a
specific mailbox.

Correspondingly, it seems like there should be LDAP attributes for this as
well:

amavisSenderQuarantineTo
amavisRecipQuarantineTo

Then theoretically you could even separate outgoing vs incoming mail into
different boxes for a user as well.

Mark, does this seem the correct line of thought to you?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff