virus name does not appear in maillog

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Thu Aug 25 13:26:41 CEST 2011

On 8/25/11 1:37 AM, macek at fortech.cz wrote:
> I believe, that you did not notice one thing - the output was under
> debug = 5
that was not mentioned, or I didn't see that.

amavisd doesn't include virus name in the mail log then.  you would need
to get it from headers in email, or in clamd.log.

is there a reason you want the virus name in the mail log? and that the
clamd.log isn't good enough?

no need to see who virus went TO, its quarantined. no need to know who
virus came FROM, since its almost always forged.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation