Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Tue Aug 23 17:33:18 CEST 2011

Maybe I stared to long at the monitor ...

How can I load a policy bank for local recipients when I use Postfix in
pre-queue-mode?

- I can't use Postfix access (5) tables to route the recipient domain to a
  filter (amavis) on a dedicated port that maps the recipient to a dedicated
  $policy_bank.
- There don't seem to be any SQL fields or LDAP attributes to specify a (list
  of) $policy_banks for that recipient (domain).
- There doesn't seem to be a perl array, e.g. @recipient_policy, like
  @author_to_policy_bank_maps or @client_ipaddr_policy to go with.
- I can imagine an LDAP object to give me a subset of what a $policy_bank can
  do, but not the full $policy_bank feature set

p at rick

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666