put spam on mailbox

weber at zackbummfertig.de weber at zackbummfertig.de
Thu Apr 21 13:47:10 CEST 2011

 Hi Lucas,

 i had the same quest nearly some days ago.

 look this,

 On Friday April 8 2011 23:04:36 Steve wrote:

     $virus_quarantine_to = 'virus-quarantine at example.com';

 Depends what you have in mind. Steve's suggestion sends
 mail being quarantined to a dedicated mailbox.

 If instead of a single central mailbox serving as a global quarantine
 you'd prefer messages being delivered to each recipient or to a
 per-subdomain main address, you'd choose some form of tagging
 (like adding an address extension, of filtering on an X-Amavis-Alert
 header field), and let infected mail be delivered:
   $final_virus_destiny = D_PASS;

 Solves your problem?

 marko, from cloudless and very sunny hamburg port